• Serge Ferrari composite materials
> External enveloppe
Précontraint 1002 S2 NPP
Material area: 22 500 m2
> Internal lining :
Soltis 92 NPP
Material area: 14 000 m2
> Structural support :
Stamisol FT 381 NPP
Material area: 10 000 m2
Magma architecture designed three, temporary, movable, and recyclable barrack buildings made of Serge Ferrari NPP* composite material which offers unique advantages :
• being lightweight, they are as quick and easy to install as to remove and re-install,
• manufactured based on Précontraint Serge Ferrari patented technology, they are flexible, very strong, extremely stable dimensionally: characteristics that remain durable, even after several installation removal operations,
• finally, the membranes natural translucency provides the natural light contribution and recreates the variations in the sun’s strength or the clouds’ conveyed shadows, conditions to be met to ensure official approval of the performance characteristics of these sporting events, which are usually held in the open air.
Inside, 14,000 m2 of white microaerated Soltis 92 NPP composite were tensioned to respond to a triple concern: enhancement of thermal comfort, absorption of sound reverberation and contribution to aesthetics by concealing the building frame members, while maintaining maximum light transmission.
Finally, 10,000 m2 of Stamisol FT 381 NPP openwork composite material were installed to support structually the ballistic protection screens.
* Non Phthalate Plasticizer