The SIGN IT range is not comparable
The only repositionable adhesive textile, ensuring speed, simplicity and ease of installation without bubbles and on any surface. There’s no need to be a professional installer to display one’s messages!
Another advantage is its thickness, allowing surface defects and imperfections to be hidden: ensuring a perfect result in record time.
SIGN IT is a 100% recyclable solution that places display within everyone’s reach!
Simplify your installation!
There’s no need to be an expert to install SIGN IT free of bubbles and folds.
• Simple and easy to handle, its installation does not necessarily require a professional. Using our SIGN IT installation guide , you have all the keys to quick, efficient work!
• Repositionable, strong, non-deformable and “crease-resistant”, bad handling is of no consequence: the final result is always impeccable.
• SIGN IT ‘s structure and thickness smooth out defects in the surfaces on which it is glued: dust particles, holes and unsightly unevenness are all concealed.
Rely on quality!
A real wall covering, SIGN IT textiles are manufactured by a patented process that revolutionises the art of communication. Their technical characteristics are unique:
• smooth surface, whiteness and finish ensure their excellent quality for both digital and serigraphic printing,
• compatibility with all printing systems and inks, SIGN IT textiles guarantee short machine setting times and rapid colour adjustment,
• compliance with new REACH regulations.
Give a second life to printed fabrics
• Serge Ferrari materials are 100% recyclable* due to Texyloop technology,
underpinning a Serge Ferrari exclusive industrial process.
Serge Ferrari has thereby become a producer of new raw materials, which are used in manufacturing certain Serge Ferrari membranes and in other types of manufactured
products: cords, tubes, PVC eyes, unwoven products, etc.
• Serge Ferrari makes available Life Cycle Assessments of its products: the most reliable method (ISO 14040-14044) of measuring product impacts on the environment.